Hey man, I’m just trying to keep this friendship alive and you’re kinda not cooperating with me lol
i refuse to delete this app because its the only way i know if youre ok.. i just wish you knew how much i care for you. aknssisajnz
Some people are supposed to be in your past. You know those people that you try & bring to your present & future; but they constantly end up in your past no matter what? Yes, those people are meant to be there. The universe isn’t allowing them back anywhere else.
It’s okay to check up on people…
i forgot what it felt like to be ok and let me tell you, it feels amazing. things are starting to look up again, thank God🙌
vwowowow you are just too perfect😭😍😍😍
i will keep telling myself that God put you in my life as a test to see how strong i can be
i dont think you understand how much i dont care lol
"How stupid of me to think I was the only flower in your garden. "
1. When your friends ask you to hangout, and you don’t feel like it, don’t go. Don’t ever do things halfway or do something that makes you uncomfortable. With everything, give all of yourself, even the pieces you never knew existed.
2. It is okay to not know. Everyone always despises the phrase, “I don’t know” but no one tells you that it is okay to not know. The becoming is more important than the being, anyways.
3. If someone ever makes you feel less, in any way, you have every right to walk away. You have every right to cut out toxic people in your life. To close the door on people who make you feel bad about who you are or what you stand for. Friends don’t tear down, they build up.
4. Loss is always going to happen. Just like paint will always chip and rain will always fall, loss will always be part of life. No matter how much I don’t like it, or avoid it, it is going to walk my way at several times in my life. Learn to embrace it and learn to get closure.
5. Give yourself a chance. Stop saying, “I don’t think I can” or “But what if I am not able to?” and give yourself a chance. This may be cliche, but try to believe in yourself. When you get older, your knees won’t work the same and you won’t have the best memory, and you are going to wish you’d given yourself a chance years sooner.
6. Fall in love. Don’t be guarded before you fall in love. You could fall in love three times and still not find the right one, but none of it is going to make “the one” matter less. Don’t fall into that idea that your first love has to be your best love. Fall in love as many times as it naturally happens.
7. Firsts are going to be messy. First loves, first kisses, first dates, first failed tests, first college class, first time you drive a car, first time you ride a plane - first times were made to be imperfect. Just because it’s messy and all over the place, doesn’t mean it can’t be good or worthwhile.
8. You want another scoop of ice-cream? Go get it. Get three more scoops of ice-cream if that is what you want. “Fat” is not the opposite of beautiful and it is not the opposite of happy. Don’t let anyone tell you that your body type isn’t beautiful. Beauty is a social construct, create your own, become your own.
9. Let yourself be alone. Loneliness is not a bad thing. It is healthy and normal. Everyone needs to spend a good portion of their life alone. We learn who we are when we are alone; life is less crowded and more clear when we are alone.
10. If you aren’t happy where you are, change it. Quit your job, move, become a vegetarian, get a new hobby, pick up an old hobby, whatever you do - make sure it benefits you. Life is too short to not be alive, to not be passionate, and overflowing."
Thinking youre attractive but having a lot of insecurities is like having a crush on yourself but not knowing if you like yourself back.
SOMEONE SAID IT
im not selfish. its just i finally learned to put my own happiness first and to love myself before i love anyone else.
if you asked me how bad you fucked things up based on a number scale id tell you to count the stars in the sky but even then, it wouldn’t cover it.